0% PROTEIN FROM GRAINS
80% PROTEIN FROM CHICKEN
20% PROTEIN FROM FRUITS & VEGETABLES
- No Added Artificial Colours
- No Added Artificial Preservatives
- No Added Artificial Flavours
Active Adult Dog
Fresh Chicken & Green Tea
Fresh, boneless, lean chicken is high in protein, helps stimulate muscle development and maintain a healthy body weight.
Green tea is one of the healthiest leaves on the planet, filled with important nutrients and antioxidants. It also helps remove harmful bacteria in the mouth, improving dental hygiene and leading to fresher breath.
This recipe also includes ginseng and goji berry. Ginseng helps naturally boost the immune system, as well as supporting physical and mental well-being. Goji berry contains natural vitamins, minerals and antioxidants which helps stimulate and strengthen the immune system.
Our holistic combination of fresh meat with carefully selected herbs, vegetables and fruits provides a highly nutritional and tasty food that follows your sporting dog’s natural daily dietary needs.
Support the immune system. Helps reduce free radicals.
Helps nourish the skin. Helps digestion.
Contains natural vitamins and minerals. Helps lower cholesterol.
Visible green tea on kibble surface, helps freshen breath.
Fresh Boneless Chicken Meat
Without bones, viscera or skin. Easily digestible protein.
Some pets may suffer from food allergies. The most common symptoms are skin problems (itching and hair loss), vomiting and/or diarrhoea. All VIGOR & SAGE products are specifically formulated to minimise the risk of food allergies and help your pet live a long and joyful life.
Fresh chicken(26%), dried chicken(18%), peas, dried potato, chicken fat, dried sweet potato, dried beet pulp, salmon oil, dried carob pods, brewer's yeast, egg powder, linseed oil (0.5%), green tea(0.4%), fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), ginseng (0.14%), poria (0.14%), goji berry (0.14%), chondroitin sulphate (0.1%), glucosamine (0.1%),dried apple, dried carrot, dried banana, dried kiwi, dried celery, yucca.
Crude protein 30.0%, crude fat 18.0%, crude ash 8.2%, crude fiber 4.1%, moisture 8.0%, calcium 1.2%, phosphorus 0.9%, Omega-3 fatty acids 1.0%, Omega-6 fatty acids 3.0%.
Additives, Nutritional Additives (per kg)
Vitamin A: 18000IU, Vitamin D3: 1800 IU, Vitamin E:500IU (natural antioxidants), Vitamin C:175IU, copper (cupric sulphate pentahydrate) 10 mg, copper (cupric chelate of glycine, hydrate)5mg, zinc (zinc sulphate, monohydrate)100mg, zinc (zinc chelate of glycine, hydrate)50mg, iron (ferrous sulphate, monohydrate) 70 mg, iron (ferrous chelate of glycine, hydrate)35mg, manganese (manganous oxide)50mg, manganese (manganese chelate of glycine, hydrate)25mg, iodine (calcium iodate, anhydrous)2mg, selenium (sodium selenite) 0.1 mg, L-carnitine50 mg.
| Adult Dog
| Low Activity
| Normal Activity
Recommended daily feeding amount is for reference only. Please feed your pet according to its body condition and activity level.
Recommended feeding method
- This product provides complete and balanced nutrition for your pet. No additional supplements are necessary.
- The optimal feeding amount will vary, depending on your pet’s health, age, activity level, season and environment.
- Fresh water should be available for your pet at all times.
- Always store in a cool, dry place.
- Always re-seal the opened bag to preserve freshness and keep food tasty.
- If you find a problem with the quality of this product, please do not feed to your pet. Return the product to your dealer for a full refund or replacement.
- This product is made from natural ingredients. Colour may differ slightly.
Recommended transition method
- To enable a smooth transition to the new food, please mix the new product with the old product - gradually increasing the amount of the new product - over a period of seven days, until only the new product is fed.