0% PROTEIN FROM GRAINS
88% PROTEIN FROM CHICKEN
12% PROTEIN FROM FRUITS & VEGETABLES
- No Added Artificial Colours
- No Added Artificial Preservatives
- No Added Artificial Flavours
Fresh Chicken& Seaweed
Fresh, boneless, lean chicken is high in protein, helps stimulate muscle development and maintain a healthy body weight.
Seaweed is often seen as a super food because it contains important vitamins and minerals that almost no other food has. Especially vitamin K, iodine, calcium and iron. Helping to create healthier skin, improve eyesight and prevent allergies and infections.
When given the chance, cats love to snack on grass. It’s in their nature. Oatgrass is excellent for a healthy digestion, helping move any hairballs through the cat’s digestive system. It is also a good source of fibre and rich in chlorophyll (a natural breath freshener).
Other important ingredients include plantago seed and poria. The plantago seed is full of mucilage, which is highly beneficial for intestinal transit. Poria has many health benefits ranging from helping nourish the skin to helping the digestive system.
Our holistic combination of fresh meat with carefully selected herbs, vegetables and fruits provides a highly nutritional and tasty food that follows your cat’s natural daily dietary needs.
Helps the passage of hairballs through the digestive system.
Supports blood glucose regulation. Traditionally used to support digestion and urinary system.
Contains curcumin, essential oils and immune-stimulating polysaccharides.
Visible seaweed on kibble surface, contains essential amino acids, which help nourish the skin.
Fresh Boneless Chicken Meat
Without bones, viscera or skin. Easily digestible protein.
Some pets may suffer from food allergies. The most common symptoms are skin problems (itching and hair loss), vomiting and/or diarrhoea. All VIGOR & SAGE products are specifically formulated to minimise the risk of food allergies and help your pet live a long and joyful life.
Fresh boneless chicken meat(26,0%), dried chicken(25,0%), dried peas, dried potato, dried beet pulp, chicken fat, dried sweet potato, salmon oil, brewer's yeast, linseed oil, seaweed (0.4%), fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), oatgrass (0,14%), plantago seed (0,14%), poria (0,14%), turmeric (0,14%), dried carrot, dried lemon, dried banana, dried kiwi, dried cranberry, chondroitin sulphate, glucosamine, yucca.
Crude protein 32,0%, crude fat 16,0%, crude ash 8,5%, crude fiber 4,5%, moisture 8,0%, calcium 1,5%, phosphorus 1,2%, taurine 0,12%.
Additives, Nutritional Additives (per kg)
Vitamin A: 18.000 IU, Vitamin D3: 1.800 IU, Vitamin E: 300 IU (naturalantioxidants), copper (cupricsulphate, pentahydrate) 5,0 mg, iron (ferroussulphate, monohydrate) 80 mg, manganese (manganous oxide) 30 mg, zinc (zinc sulphate, monohydrate) 75 mg, iodine (calcium iodate anhydrous) 1,5 mg, selenium (sodium selenite) 0,1 mg,taurine 1.000 mg.
|Daily Feeding Amount
|>12||Feed as adult cat||Lactating||Free access to food|
Recommended daily feeding amount is for reference only. Please feed your pet according to its body condition and activity level.
RECOMMENDED FEEDING METHOD
- This product provides complete and balanced nutrition for your pet. No additional supplements are necessary.
- The optimal feeding amount will vary, depending on your pet's health, age, activity level, season and environment.
- Fresh water should be available for your pet at all times.
- Always store in a cool, dry place.
- Always re-seal the opened bag to preserve freshness and keep food tasty.
- If you find a problem with the quality of this product, please do not feed to your pet. Return the product to your dealer for a full refund or replacement.
- This product is made from natural ingredients. Colour may differ slightly.
RECOMMENDED TRANSITION METHOD
- To enable a smooth transition to the new food, please mix the new product with the old product - gradually increasing the amount of the new product - over a period of seven days, until only the new product is fed.