0% PROTEIN FROM GRAINS
80% PROTEIN FROM LAMB
20% PROTEIN FROM FRUITS & VEGETABLES
- No Added Artificial Colours
- No Added Artificial Preservatives
- No Added Artificial Flavours
Indoor Adult Cat
Fresh Lamb & Seaweed
Fresh, boneless lamb is not only a rich source of high-quality protein, but also an outstanding source of many vitamins and minerals, including iron, zinc, and vitamin B12. Because of this, lamb may promote muscle growth, maintenance, and performance.
Seaweed is often seen as a super food because it contains important vitamins and minerals that almost no other food has. Especially vitamin K, iodine, calcium and iron. Helping to create healthier skin, improve eyesight and prevent allergies and infections.
Spaying or neutering will be caused anxiety, fatigue, nervousness, urination problem. However, many studies have concluded that it can increase a cat's appetite and slow down the cat's metabolic rate. Poria traditionally used to support digestion and urinary system, also for release anxiety and nervousness.
Other important ingredients include goji berry and licorice root. Goji berry contains high levels of antioxidants called Lycium barbarum polysaccharides, which may help protect the body against damage from free radicals. In addition, goji berry provides 11 essential amino acids. Licorice root contains saponins, flavonoids and coumarins which helps to soothe gastrointestinal problems and restore balance. This is due to the anti-inflammatory and immune-boosting properties of glycyrrhizic acid.
Our holistic combination of fresh meat with carefully selected herbs, vegetables and fruits provides a highly nutritional and tasty food that follows your cat’s natural daily dietary needs.
Supports blood glucose regulation. Traditionally used to support digestion and urinary system.
Powerful antioxidant. Supports the immune system.
Contains saponins, flavonoids and coumarins.
Visible seaweed on kibble surface, contains essential amino acids, which help nourish the skin.
Fresh Boneless Lamb Meat
Rich source of high quality protein. Contains essential vitamins and minerals including iron, zinc and vitamin B12
Some pets may suffer from food allergies. The most common symptoms are skin problems (itching and hair loss), vomiting and/or diarrhoea. All VIGOR & SAGE products are specifically formulated to minimise the risk of food allergies and help your pet live a long and joyful life.
Fresh boneless lamb meat (26,0%), dried peas, dried lamb (15,0%), dried potato, dried beet pulp, brewer’s yeast, chicken fat, salmon oil, linseed, dried carob pods, dried alfalfa, seaweed (0.4%), fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), poria (0,14%), goji berry (0,14%), licorice root (0,14%), dried carrot, dried cranberry, dried plum, dried lemon, dried celery, yucca.
Crude protein 30,0%, crude fat 12,0%, crude ash 7,5%, crude fiber 4,5%, moisture 8,0%, phosphorus 1,0%, calcium 1,5%, taurine 0,12%.
Additives, Nutritional Additives (per kg)
Vitamin A: 18.000 IU, Vitamin D3: 1.800 IU, Vitamin E: 500 IU (natural antioxidants), copper (cupricsulphate, pentahydrate) 5,0 mg, iron (ferroussulphate, monohydrate) 80 mg, manganese (manganous oxide) 30 mg, zinc (zinc sulphate, monohydrate) 75 mg, iodine (calcium iodate anhydrous) 1,5 mg, selenium (sodium selenite) 0,1 mg, taurine 1.000 mg, L-carnitine 250 mg.
|Adult Cat Weight (kg)||Low Activity (Grams / Day)||Normal Activity (Grams / Day)|
Recommended daily feeding amount is for reference only. Please feed your pet according to its body condition and activity level.
RECOMMENDED FEEDING METHOD
- This product provides complete and balanced nutrition for your pet. No additional supplements are necessary.
- The optimal feeding amount will vary, depending on your pet’s health, age, activity level, season and environment.
- Fresh water should be available for your pet at all times.
- Always store in a cool, dry place.
- Always re-seal the opened bag to preserve freshness and keep food tasty.
- If you find a problem with the quality of this product, please do not feed to your pet. Return the product to your dealer for a full refund or replacement.
- This product is made from natural ingredients. Colour may differ slightly.
RECOMMENDED TRANSITION METHOD
- To enable a smooth transition to the new food, please mix the new product with the old product - gradually increasing the amount of the new product - over a period of seven days, until only the new product is fed.