0% PROTEIN FROM GRAINS
80% PROTEIN FROM CHICKEN
20% PROTEIN FROM FRUITS & VEGETABLES
- No Added Artificial Colours
- No Added Artificial Preservatives
- No Added Artificial Flavours
Fresh Chicken & Green Tea
Fresh, boneless, lean chicken is high in protein, helps stimulate muscle development and maintain a healthy body weight.
Green tea is one of the healthiest leaves on the planet, filled with important nutrients and antioxidants. It also helps remove harmful bacteria in the mouth, improving dental hygiene and leading to fresher breath.
This recipe also includes ginseng, which helps naturally boost the immune system, as well as supporting physical and mental well-being. Other important ingredients are poria and wild chrysanthemum. Poria has many health benefits ranging from helping nourish the skin to helping the digestive system. While wild chrysanthemum is rich in natural oils and filled with beneficial vitamins and minerals.
Our holistic combination of fresh meat with carefully selected herbs, vegetables and fruits provides a highly nutritional and tasty food that follows your dog’s natural daily dietary needs.
Supports the immune system. Helps reduce free radicals.
Rich in natural oils. Rich in vitamins and minerals.
Helps nourish the skin. Helps digestion.
Helps remove harmful bacteria In the mouth, improving oral hygiene and leading to fresher breath.
Fresh Boneless Chicken Meat
Without bones, viscera or skin. Easily digestible protein.
Some pets may suffer from food allergies. The most common symptoms are skin problems (itching and hair loss), vomiting and/or diarrhoea. All VIGOR & SAGE products are specifically formulated to minimise the risk of food allergies and help your pet live a long and joyful life.
Fresh boneless chicken meat (26.0%), dried chicken (16.0%), dried sweet potato, dried potato, dried peas, chicken fat, salmon oil, linseed, green tea (0.4%), dried beet pulp (desugared), brewer’s yeast, ginseng (0.14%), poria (0.14%), dried wild chrysanthemum (0.14%), dried carrot, dried mango, dried tomato, dried lemon, dried apple, fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), yucca, glucosamine, chondroitin sulphate.
Crude protein 24.0%, crude fat 14.0%, crude ash 6.6%, crude fibre 5.5%, moisture 8.0%, phosphorus 1.1%, calcium 1.3%.
Additives, Nutritional Additives (per kg)
Vitamin A: 18,000 IU, vitamin D3: 1,800 IU, vitamin E: 500 IU (natural antioxidants), copper (cupric sulphate, pentahydrate) 10 mg, copper (cupric chelate of glycine hydrate) 5 mg, iron (ferrous sulphate, monohydrate) 70 mg, iron (ferrous chelate of glycine hydrate) 35 mg, manganese (manganous oxide) 50 mg, manganese (manganese chelate of glycine hydrate) 25 mg, zinc (zinc sulphate, monohydrate) 100 mg, zinc (zinc chelate glycine hydrate) 50 mg, iodine (calcium iodate, anhydrous) 2 mg, selenium (sodium selenite) 0.1 mg.
| High Activity
Recommended daily feeding amount is for reference only. Please feed your pet according to its body condition and activity level.
Recommended feeding method
- This product provides complete and balanced nutrition for your pet. No additional supplements are necessary.
- The optimal feeding amount will vary, depending on your pet’s health, age, activity level, season and environment.
- Fresh water should be available for your pet at all times.
- Always store in a cool, dry place.
- Always re-seal the opened bag to preserve freshness and keep food tasty.
- If you find a problem with the quality of this product, please do not feed to your pet. Return the product to your dealer for a full refund or replacement.
- This product is made from natural ingredients. Colour may differ slightly.
Recommended transition method
- To enable a smooth transition to the new food, please mix the new product with the old product - gradually increasing the amount of the new product - over a period of seven days, until only the new product is fed.