0% PROTEIN FROM GRAINS
80% PROTEIN FROM TURKEY
20% PROTEIN FROM FRUITS & VEGETABLES
- No Added Artificial Colours
- No Added Artificial Preservatives
- No Added Artificial Flavours
Fresh Turkey & Seaweed
Fresh, boneless, lean turkey is high in protein, low in calories, helping to stimulate muscle growth and healthy bones.
Green tea is one of the healthiest leaves on the planet, filled with important nutrients and antioxidants. It also helps remove harmful bacteria in the mouth, improving dental hygiene and leading to fresher breath.
Astragulas has been shown to reduce the occurrence of common respiratory illnesses and bolster immune system activity in general.
Other important ingredients include hawthorn and licorice root . The Hawthorn is often called “the heart herb” for its various cardio-protective abilities. Prized for its ability to uplift and strengthen the heart both emotionally and physically, the hawthorn berry has been used for centuries as a natural remedy for all kinds of serious heart concerns. While licorice root is used to soothes stomach, cleanses respiratory system, reduces stress and protects skin and teeth.
Our holistic combination of fresh meat with carefully selected herbs, vegetables and fruits provides a highly nutritional and tasty food that follows your cat’s natural daily dietary needs.
Helps boost and strengthen the immune system. Supports heart and liver function.
Supports heart function. Helps stimulate blood circulation. Helps stimulate fat burning.
Helps protect the digestive system. Helps protect against infections caused by bacteria or viruses.
Visible seaweed on kibble surface, contains essential amino acids, which help nourish the skin.
Fresh Boneless Turkey Meat
Without bones, viscera or skin. High in protein, low in fat, for ideal fitness.
Some pets may suffer from food allergies. The most common symptoms are skin problems (itching and hair loss), vomiting and/or diarrhoea. All VIGOR & SAGE products are specifically formulated to minimise the risk of food allergies and help your pet live a long and joyful life.
Fresh boneless turkey meat (26.0%), dried turkey (14.0 %), dried peas, dried potato, dried sweet potato, linseed, salmon oil, chicken fat, dried alfalfa, green tea (0.4%), brewer's yeast, minerals, astragalus (0.14%), hawthorn (0.14%), licorice (0.14%), dried carrot, dried plum, dried tomato, dried banana, dried cranberry, fructo-oligo- saccharides (FOS), glucosamine, chondroitin sulphate, yucca.
Crude protein 30.0%, crude fat 12.0%, crude ash 7.0%, crude fibre 5.0%, moisture 8.0%, phosphorus 0.8%, calcium 1.3%, taurine 0.12%.
Additives, Nutritional Additives (per kg)
Vitamin A: 18,000 IU, vitamin D3: 1,800 IU, vitamin E: 450 IU (natural antioxidants), copper (cupric sulphate, pentahydrate) 3.5 mg, copper (cupric chelate of glycine hydrate) 1.5 mg, iron (ferrous sulphate, monohydrate) 50 mg, iron (ferrous chelate of glycine hydrate) 25 mg, manganese (manganous oxide) 20 mg, manganese (manganese chelate of glycine hydrate) 10 mg, zinc (zinc sulphate, monohydrate) 45 mg, zinc (zinc chelate of glycine hydrate) 20 mg, iodine (calcium iodate anhydrous) 1.5 mg, taurine 1,000 mg, L-carnitine 250 mg.
|Adult Cat Weight (kg)||Low Activity (Grams / Day)||Normal Activity (Grams / Day)|
Recommended daily feeding amount is for reference only. Please feed your pet according to its body condition and activity level.
RECOMMENDED FEEDING METHOD
- This product provides complete and balanced nutrition for your pet. No additional supplements are necessary.
- The optimal feeding amount will vary, depending on your pet’s health, age, activity level, season and environment.
- Fresh water should be available for your pet at all times.
- Always store in a cool, dry place.
- Always re-seal the opened bag to preserve freshness and keep food tasty.
- If you find a problem with the quality of this product, please do not feed to your pet. Return the product to your dealer for a full refund or replacement.
- This product is made from natural ingredients. Colour may differ slightly.
RECOMMENDED TRANSITION METHOD
- To enable a smooth transition to the new food, please mix the new product with the old product - gradually increasing the amount of the new product - over a period of seven days, until only the new product is fed.