0% Protein from grains
80% Protein from chicken
20% Protein from fruits & vegetables
- No Added Artificial Colours
- No Added Artificial Preservatives
- No Added Artificial Flavours
Fresh Chicken & Green Tea
Fresh, boneless, lean chicken is high in protein, helps stimulate muscle development and maintain a healthy body weight.
Green tea is one of the healthiest leaves on the planet, filled with important nutrients and antioxidants. It also helps remove harmful bacteria in the mouth, improving dental hygiene and leading to fresher breath.
Wolfberry, often known as Goji berry, contains natural vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Wolfberries help stimulate and strengthen the immune system.
Other important ingredients include yam and tangerine peel. The yam is a good source of vitamin C and minerals; it can aid digestion and build a strong body. While tangerine peel also offers a myriad of health benefits: helping to improve digestion, assisting the well-being of the respiratory system and helping keep skin soft and healthy.
Our holistic combination of fresh meat with carefully selected herbs, vegetables and fruits provides a highly nutritional and tasty food that follows your puppy’s natural daily dietary needs.
Helps stimulate and strengthen the immune system.
Contains natural ‘limonoids’ that contribute to a healthy digestive system.
Contains mucilage which helps improve digestion and protects the digestive tract.
Helps remove harmful bacteria In the mouth, improving oral hygiene and leading to fresher breath.
Fresh Boneless Chicken Meat
Without bones, viscera or skin. Easily digestible protein.
Some pets may suffer from food allergies. The most common symptoms are skin problems (itching and hair loss), vomiting and/or diarrhoea. All VIGOR & SAGE products are specifically formulated to minimise the risk of food allergies and help your pet live a long and joyful life.
Fresh boneless chicken meat (26.0%), dried chicken (14.0%), dried sweet potato, dried potato, dried peas, chicken fat, salmon oil, linseed, green tea (0.4%), dried beet pulp (desugared), brewer’s yeast, wolfberry (0.14%), dried tangerine peel (0.14%), yam (0.14%), dried carrot, dried plum, dried apple, dried banana, dried kiwi, fructo- oligosaccharides (FOS), yucca, glucosamine, chondroitin sulphate.
Crude protein 30.0%, crude fat 16.0%, crude ash 8.3%, crude fibre 5.0%, moisture 8.0%, phosphorus 1.0%, calcium 1.3%.
Nutritional Additives (per kg)
Vitamin A: 18,000 IU, vitamin D3: 1,800 IU, vitamin E: 500 IU (natural antioxidants), copper (cupric sulphate, pentahydrate) 10 mg, copper (cupric chelate of glycine hydrate) 5 mg, iron (ferrous sulphate, monohydrate) 70 mg, iron (ferrous chelate of glycine hydrate) 35 mg, manganese (manganous oxide) 50 mg, manganese (manganese chelate of glycine hydrate) 25 mg, zinc (zinc sulphate, monohydrate) 100 mg, zinc (zinc chelate of glycine hydrate) 50 mg, iodine (calcium iodate, anhydrous) 2 mg, selenium (sodium selenite) 0.1 mg.
|Dog Weight (Grams / Day)|
|12||Switch to adult dog food.||210||255||325||405||480|
|14||Switch to adult dog food.||320||400||460|
|Adult Dog Weight (Grams / Day)|
Recommended daily feeding amount is for reference only. Please feed your pet according to its body condition and activity level.
Recommended feeding method
- This product provides complete and balanced nutrition for your pet. No additional supplements are necessary.
- The optimal feeding amount will vary, depending on your pet’s health, age, activity level, season and environment.
- Fresh water should be available for your pet at all times.
- Always store in a cool, dry place.
- Always re-seal the opened bag to preserve freshness and keep food tasty.
- If you find a problem with the quality of this product, please do not feed to your pet. Return the product to your dealer for a full refund or replacement.
- This product is made from natural ingredients. Colour may differ slightly.
Recommended transition method
- To enable a smooth transition to the new food, please mix the new product with the old product - gradually increasing the amount of the new product - over a period of seven days, until only the new product is fed.