0% PROTEIN FROM GRAINS
85% PROTEIN FROM CHICKEN
15% PROTEIN FROM FRUITS & VEGETABLES
- No Added Artificial Colours
- No Added Artificial Preservatives
- No Added Artificial Flavours
Active Adult Dog
Fresh Chicken & Yam
Fresh, boneless, lean chicken is high in protein, helps stimulate muscle development and maintain a healthy body weight.
Wolfberry, often known as Goji berry, contains natural vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Wolfberries help stimulate and strengthen the immune system.
Other important ingredients include yam and codonopsis root. The yam is a good source of vitamin C and minerals; it can aid digestion and build a strong body. While codonopsis root also helps protect the mucosa in the gastrointestinal tract. Supports the immune system
Our holistic combination of fresh meat with carefully selected herbs, vegetables and fruits provides a highly nutritional and tasty food that follows your dog’s natural daily dietary needs.
A good source of energy composed of complex carbohy- drates and soluble dietary fiber.
Contains natural vitamins and minerals. Helps lower cholesterol.
Helps protect the mucosa in the gastrointestinal tract. Supports the immune system.
Fresh Boneless Chicken Meat
Without bones, viscera or skin. Easily digestible protein.
Some pets may suffer from food allergies. The most common symptoms are skin problems (itching and hair loss), vomiting and/or diarrhoea. All VIGOR & SAGE products are specifically formulated to minimise the risk of food allergies and help your pet live a long and joyful life.
Fresh boneless chicken meat (26.0%), dried chicken (20.0%), dried peas, dried potato, chicken fat, linseed, dried sweet potato, gelatin hydrolysate, alfalfa, dried beet pulp (desugared), brewer's yeast, wolfberry (0.14%), yam (0.14%), codonopsis root (0.14%), dried apple, dried carrot, dried banana, dried kiwi, dried celery, dried mango, glucosamine, choline chloride, yucca.
Crude protein 33.0%, crude fat 22.0%, crude ash 8.0%, crude fiber 3.2%,moisture 8.0%, phosphorus 1.0%, calcium 1.3%.
Nutritional Additives (per kg)
Vitamin A: 18,000 IU, Vitamin D3: 1,800 IU, Vitamin E: 500 IU (natural antioxidants), copper (cupric sulphate, pentahydrate) 10 mg, copper (cupric chelate of glycine hydrate) 5 mg, iron (ferrous sulphate, monohydrate) 70 mg, iron (ferrous chelate of glycine hydrate) 35 mg, manganese (manga- nous oxide) 50 mg, manganese (manganese chelate of glycine hydrate) 25 mg, zinc (zinc sulphate, monohydrate) 100 mg, zinc (zinc chelate of glycine hydrate) 50 mg, iodine (calcium iodate anhydrous) 2 mg, selenium (sodium selenite) 0.1 mg, L-carnitine 250 mg. Technological additives: sepiolite 1,000 mg.
Recommended daily feeding amount is for reference only. Please feed your pet according to its body condition and activity level.
Recommended feeding method
- This product provides complete and balanced nutrition for your pet. No additional supplements are necessary.
- The optimal feeding amount will vary, depending on your pet’s health, age, activity level, season and environment.
- Fresh water should be available for your pet at all times.
- Always store in a cool, dry place.
- Always re-seal the opened bag to preserve freshness and keep food tasty.
- If you find a problem with the quality of this product, please do not feed to your pet. Return the product to your dealer for a full refund or replacement.
- This product is made from natural ingredients. Colour may differ slightly.
Recommended transition method
- To enable a smooth transition to the new food, please mix the new product with the old product - gradually increasing the amount of the new product - over a period of seven days, until only the new product is fed.