0% PROTEIN FROM GRAINS
80% PROTEIN FROM SALMON
20% PROTEIN FROM FRUITS & VEGETABLES
- No Added Artificial Colours
- No Added Artificial Preservatives
- No Added Artificial Flavours
Regular Adult Dog
Fresh Salmon & Green Tea
Fresh salmon meat is one of the world’s healthiest foods. It contains 13 important vitamins and minerals as well as omega-3. Benefits include helping to lower blood pressure, helping to lower cholesterol and improving the skin and fur.
Green tea is one of the healthiest leaves on the planet, filled with important nutrients and antioxidants. It also helps remove harmful bacteria in the mouth, improving dental hygiene and leading to fresher breath.
Lily root is an excellent source of vitamins, which help take care of the skin for shiny, healthy and beautiful fur. Other important ingredients include the coix seed and angelica root. The coix seed oil specifically helps nourish the hair follicles, but also includes essential fatty acids with some antiviral effects. While angelica root helps maintain healthy skin, aids digestion and supports skin cell metabolism.
Our holistic combination of fresh meat with carefully selected herbs, vegetables and fruits provides a highly nutritional and tasty food that follows your dog’s natural daily dietary needs.
A rich source of vitamins. Supports healthy skin and shiny fur.
Helps nourish the hair follicles. Contains essential fatty acids.
Helps maintain healthy skin. Aids digestion. Supports skin cell metabolism.
Helps remove harmful bacteria In the mouth, improving oral hygiene and leading to fresher breath.
Without viscera. Rich in omega-3 unsaturated fatty acids.
Some pets may suffer from food allergies. The most common symptoms are skin problems (itching and hair loss), vomiting and/or diarrhoea. All VIGOR & SAGE products are specifically formulated to minimise the risk of food allergies and help your pet live a long and joyful life.
Fresh salmon (26.0%), dried salmon (8.3%), dried sweet potato, dried potato, dried peas, chicken fat, salmon oil, linseed, green tea (0.4%), dried beet pulp (desugared), brewer’s yeast, lily root (0.14%), coix seed (0.14%), angelica root (0.14%), dried carrot, dried plum, dried apple, dried lemon, dried mango, fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), yucca, glucosamine, chondroitin sulphate.
Crude protein 24.0%, crude fat 16.0%, crude ash 6.0%, crude fibre 5.2%, moisture 8.0%, phosphorus 0.8%, calcium 0.9%, omega-3 fatty acids 1.0%, omega-6 fatty acids 2.6%.
Additives, Nutritional Additives (per kg)
Vitamin A: 18,000 IU, vitamin D3: 1,800 IU, vitamin E: 500 IU (natural antioxidants), copper (cupric sulphate, pentahydrate) 10 mg, copper (cupric chelate of glycine hydrate) 5 mg, iron (ferrous sulphate, monohydrate) 70 mg, iron (ferrous chelate of glycine hydrate) 35 mg, manganese (manganous oxide) 50 mg, manganese (manganese chelate of glycine hydrate) 25 mg, zinc (zinc sulphate, monohydrate) 100 mg, zinc (zinc chelate of glycine hydrate) 50 mg, iodine (calcium iodate, anhydrous) 2 mg, selenium (sodium selenite) 0.1 mg.
| Adult Dog
| Low Activity
| Normal Activity
Recommended daily feeding amount is for reference only. Please feed your pet according to its body condition and activity level.
Recommended feeding method
- This product provides complete and balanced nutrition for your pet. No additional supplements are necessary.
- The optimal feeding amount will vary, depending on your pet’s health, age, activity level, season and environment.
- Fresh water should be available for your pet at all times.
- Always store in a cool, dry place.
- Always re-seal the opened bag to preserve freshness and keep food tasty.
- If you find a problem with the quality of this product, please do not feed to your pet. Return the product to your dealer for a full refund or replacement.
- This product is made from natural ingredients. Colour may differ slightly.
Recommended transition method
- To enable a smooth transition to the new food, please mix the new product with the old product - gradually increasing the amount of the new product - over a period of seven days, until only the new product is fed.